Friday, September 25, 2009

Fashionista by Micol Ostow


Fashionista by:Micol Ostow

Relased: August 25,2009

Publisher: Simon Pulse

3.5 stars


Summary: Madison feels plenty guilty for sneaking around behind Spencer`s back with Spencer`s longtime boyfriend,Tyler. But what spencer doesn`t know cant hurt her,right? Too bad nothing at Bradford stays secret for long....



Review: I was very disappointed with this book. I thought it was going to be better than it was. I loved Golden Girl but Fashionista made me annoyed. I found most of the characters annoying. The only characters I liked were C.J., Dalton,Regan,and Kayleen. (It seemed like everybody hated Kayleen,but I liked her.) This book made me kinda hate Madison and Tyler. I kinda liked Spencer and I just hated Paige and Jeremy.



I Loved the blog format though. I also liked how you got to see more characters in the book. Such as Tyler and Kayleen. They weren`t really in Golden Girl. Overall,it was OK but I wanted a little more. I`ll still read Scandalous though





No comments:

Post a Comment