Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Unbelievable by Sara Shepard


Unbelivable by: Sara Shepard
Released: June 1,2008
Publisher: Harper Collins


5.0 stars




Summary: Behind Rosewood`s grand facades,where the air smells like apples and Chanel No.5 and infinity pools sparkles in landscaped backyards,nothing is as it seems. It was here,back in seventh grade that five best friends shared everything--Seven jeans,MAC makeup,and their deepest,darkest secrets. For Aria,Spencer,Hanna,and Emily,it was a dream come true...until Alison,the most beautiful of them all,suddenly vanished. Now someone named A has turned their charmed lives into a living nightmare. Emily has been shipped off to her hyper-Conservative cousins in Iowa. Aria is stuck living with her dad and her home-wrecker girlfriend. And Spencer fears she has something to do with Alison`s murder. But Hanna`s fate is far worse than all of that--she`s clinging to life in the hospital,because she knew too much. With A`s threats turning dangerous and Ali`s killer still on the loose,the girls must uncover the truth--about A,about Ali,and about what happened to Hanna--before they become A`s next victims. But as they unravel Rosewood`s mysteries and secrets,will it bring an end to this horror...or is this just the beginning?








Review: WOW!! This book was amazing! Sara Shepard has to be one of my most favorite authors now. She is simply amazing. I liked how they put more of Mona in the book. I kinda like her now. I used to hate her but this book made me like her more. I can`t put it in any words. It was just simply amazing. From the beginning to the end I was hooked. I read in about two days. This has to be my favorite book in the series now. Just make sure you read the first three books first which are Pretty Little Liars,Flawless,and Perfect. Or else you might be very confused.

2 comments:

  1. I just bought the first book on BN and I cannot wait to read it! Nice review! :)

    -Arielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a great series. Hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete