Monday, December 28, 2009

In My Mailbox (4)



In My Mailbox was Brought to you by Kristi from Thestorysiren!

Thursday:
The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening and the Struggle by: L.J. Smith-I love this series! I heard good and bad reviews about this so hopefully it's great!
All Night Long (Sweet Valley High #5) by: Francine Pascal-I love this series. Should have a review for this soon!
Friday:
Confessions of a Closet Catholic by: Sarah Darer Littman-I read a little bit of Purge and I loved it!I wouldn't have given it back if it wasn't overdue! Looks good!
The Secret Blog of Raisin Rodriguez by: Judy Goldschmidt-This came by surprise. I never heard of this series but I heard it was good!
Perfect Chemistry and Leaving Paradise by: Simone Elkeles-Finally,I have these books! I heard such great stuff about these!
Hush,Hush by: Becca Fitzpatrick-I love the cover and I heard great reviews about it,so hopefully it's good!
Quad by:C.G. Watson-This looks so good! I've been looking all over for it!
As You Wish by: Jackson Pearce-I've heard great reviews on this one and Jackson's videos made me laugh out loud. I get hate the girl on the cover!
Give Up the Ghost by: Megan Crewe-I heard mixed reviews on this but it looks good!
Bad Girls Don't Die by: Katie Alender- This looks so good and creepy! Can't wait to read!
The Dark Divine by: Bree Despain-heard mixed reviews but I love the cover!
Bite Me! by: Melissa Francis-Looks cute.
Jennifer's Body by: Audrey Nixon
I Wanna Be Your Joey Ramone by: Stephanie Kuenhart-I LOVED Ballads of Surburbia so I'm expecting to love this too!
Psych Major Syndrome by: Alicia Thompson
Jumping off Swings by: Jo Knowles
Thats what I got. What did you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment