Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Audrey,Wait! by: Robin Benway


Audrey,Wait! by: Robin Benway
Released: April 10,2008 by RazorBill
Summary: While trying to score a date with her cute co-worker at the Scooper Dooper, sixteen-year-old Audrey gains unwanted fame and celebrity status when her ex-boyfriend, a rock musician, records a breakup song about her that soars to the top of the Billboard charts.
Review:
Audrey Cuttler's life is changed when her ex boyfriend,Evan,lead singer of his not widely known band,The Do-Gooders,writes a hit song about her and their breakup. Now the song is going up the charts and Audrey is trying to dodge paparazzi and crazy fans.
I was so excited to get this. I've been waiting to read it and I heard so much great reviews about it. Audrey,Wait! was a great debut from Robin Benway. It went past my expectations.
I loved all the characters. Audrey was really easy to relate to and Victoria was really funny. Jonah made me laugh out loud and James was great,too.
I really liked the ending to the book. It seemed very realistic. Audrey's and James's relationship was really sweet and moved slowly. My only complaint was the cursing. There was at least one on every page and it sometimes got annoying.But,other than that it was perfect.
5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment