Sunday, April 4, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox was made by the StorySiren but inspired by Pop Culture Junkie.
Dear Sister by: Francine Pascal
*Spoilers in summary if u haven't read the series!
A senseless tragedy...
Sweet Valley is stunned by the news: Beautiful young Elizabeth Wakefield lies in a coma, on the brink of death after a horrible motorcycle accident.
Elizabeth's boyfriend Todd is consumed by guilt; he was driving and escaped unharmed. He feels totally helpless. All he can do is wait for a change in Elizabeth's condition -- a change that might mean the loss of the only girl he's ever loved.
But no one is more shattered than Elizabeth's twin, Jessica. As she keeps watch over the silent body of her sister, she's overwhelmed by despair. Without Elizabeth, can life go on?
I love this series! I can't wait to read this!
That's the only book I got this week. Pretty slow... What did you get?

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! Sweet Valley High!!=)
    I read a bunch of those in my tween years!!=) I will have to look into rereading them!!=)



    Enjoy your reads & here is my Mailbox:
    http://lll808.blogspot.com/2010/04/in-my-mailbox-13.html
    Chasity @ LLL in the 808

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you will enjoy your book.

    ReplyDelete