Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (11)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This Week I chose P.S. I Hate It Here! : Kids' Letters From Camp selected and edited by: Diane Falanga

Dear Mom,
We got a chance to hang out with our camp sisters. If you got my message before I'm not a big fan of mine. She is so much older than me 1. She copys me 2. she spits in your face when she talks 3. And four she was coughing and sneezing in my face. Plus, whenever she isn't talking (spitting) she was sniffling!! (Listen to how gross this is, sometimes it even gets in my mouth when she spit!!) I'm kinda scared to let her see me!!
From a very very very sad:
Rose
From page 16


This book is so cute! I just finished it but I thought it was so cute so I shared it with you! What was your Teaser Tuesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment