Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Teaser Tuesday (2)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

-Grab your current read.-Open to a random page.
-Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.-
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
-Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Tory`s cheeks got splotchy,and I looked away. Tory`s only eleven-she skipped a year-and sometimes I think she`s not ready for seventh grade. Even I know it`s not very smart to bring a teddy bear to school,
pg. 26
The Fashion Disaster that Changed My Life by: Lauren Myracle
Sorry I haven`t been posting. Right now, I`m taking the cogat test so it might be a while until I post a review.

2 comments: